How to properly process and save an image?
- Use special photo editing programmes (Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom).
- Adjust the brightness, contrast, and colour balance of the image. Make sure that the image reproduces the original artwork as closely as possible.
- Crop the image to remove unnecessary elements (background, frame, mounting, etc.).
- Check the resolution of the image - it must be at least 3000 px on the short side.
- Save the file as JPEG, PNG, or TIFF, no larger than 25 MB. Don't use compression unless you know how to work with it.
- Use appropriate filenames to identify your image.