How to photograph your artwork?
- Use a modern phone or a high-quality tripod camera to take a clear picture.
- Make sure your artwork is well and evenly lit. It is better to photograph the painting in natural light on the street - early in the morning, in diffused light, but not in sunny weather.
- Position your artwork directly in front of the lens and centre it in the viewfinder — no perspective distortion.
- Avoid any reflections or flare on the artwork surface. Do not use the camera's built-in flash (it leaves an ugly flare).
- Take multiple shots from different angles to make sure you have options to choose from.