How to choose keywords?
- Put yourself in the buyer's shoes when choosing keywords (think about what words he/she can use to search for works of art).
- Identify the main elements of the image (for example, sun, tree, rainbow, dog).
- Use a few key words or phrases (for example, scarlet sails, a black square, a girl with an oar).
- Analyse the emotional load and write a description of the emotional state (for example, harmony, prosperity, unity).
- Indicate the place where the work of art was created or which is displayed in the artwork (for example, Paris, Dominican Republic).
- Use keywords also in the artwork description so that search engines can suggest a page with your piece to users when searching the Internet.