We care about your safety, so we have prepared several recommendations that will help make buying and selling safer and more reliable:
- Use the “Buy” feature to reduce the risk of getting scammed.
- Do not send works without receiving notification of the purchase of your work and instructions from our consultant.
- Study user profiles in detail before making a transaction and study the work page in detail.
- NEVER share your personal data such as phone number, e-mail address, bank card details (card expiration date, CVV).
- Do not follow external links to make payments that were sent to you in third-party messengers.
- Be wary of artworks that are too cheap. This could be bait for scammers.
- Check the goods upon receipt from the courier or at the post office.