Please note that our Website Policies are currently being translated into other languages and will be available soon. However, this English version is the primary and official version of our Website Policies, and versions in other languages are for reference only and not considered primary versions.
1. ABOUT THIS POLICY
We recommend that you read this Policy. If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit websites on the Internet. These cookies are stored in your browser cache and allow websites or third parties to identify your browser.
- Recognizing your device when you visit the website, which allows us to provide our services and improve their quality.
- Improving marketing efforts aimed at attracting new users and retaining existing ones.
- Analysing how users interact with our services and website to understand their needs and provide the best user experience.
- Tracking the total number of users of the website and routing web traffic on it, which allows us to improve the website and our services.
- Improving user interface and understanding your preferences based on your website activity.
- Personalizing the website and targeted advertising to be of particular interest to you.
Cookies can be of different types, for example:
- First-party cookies that are created and stored on your device after visiting our website.
- Device characteristics, including model, browser, type, unique identifiers, MAC address, IP address, operating system version, and settings.
- Data from log files, such as the time and duration of the visit to the website, the date of the last visit, search queries, information about the pages visited and other data that can uniquely identify your browser or account.
- Data about your use of the website, including your interaction with the website content, which we may collect if you use third party websites or applications to contact us.
We do not collect information that is subject to the restrictions and requirements of the law, including information about race or ethnicity, political, religious, or philosophical beliefs, membership in political parties and professional organisations, criminal convictions, or allegations of criminal activity, as well as health data, personal life, biometric and genetic data.
The following links provide information on cookie settings for popular web browsers:
If you give your consent to the processing of your data, please be informed that such processing may involve the transfer of your data to recipients in third countries where an adequate level of data protection is not ensured, for example, in the USA (according to GDPR 49 (1)). Please note that in such countries, your data may be made available to public authorities for control and monitoring, and that there may be no effective legal protection mechanisms.
4. COOKIE SECURITY
The security of using cookies is one of their main advantages. Cookies cannot transmit viruses or other malicious software to your computer, as they do not contain program code, but only textual information that is used to remember certain data. Thus, cookies do not change the data on the user’s computer and do not affect its work.
Cookies also act as logs, recording user activities and remembering information about their preferences. They allow websites to provide personalized content and improve user experience.
5. LIFETIME OF COOKIES
There are several types of cookies depending on how long they are stored. There are temporary cookies, also called session cookies, which are deleted after the user has left the online service and closed the browser or mobile application, and persistent cookies that persist even after you close your browser or mobile application. If information on the duration of storage of cookies is not specified, it should be assumed that they are persistent and can be stored for up to two years.
It is important to note that cookies are not harmful and cannot transmit viruses or other malicious software to the user’s computer, since the data in them does not change and does not affect the operation of the device.
6. COOKIE SETTINGS
You can set up cookies on the Cookies Settings page.
7. CONTACT US