In the JAG online gallery of oil paintings you can buy paintings by artists from all over the world. The purpose of the exhibition is not only sale of oil paintings, but also acquaintance of visitors with works of promising artists.
The main styles in the JAG online art gallery:
• In object photography it is customary to focus on the image of a person`s figure or an object. Artists resort to original techniques: blurred silhouettes, light glare, individual smears and the contrast of light and dark spots.
• Abstract painting is a combination of ephemeral figures, blurred contours, non-standard color solutions and clear graphic forms.
• Elegant painting is full of images of cute characters, pastel shades and recognizable shapes. Clear or vague contours are lightweight and somewhat ephemeral.
• Pop art or a stylized photograph is no less popular than in the 60`s of the last century. Vivid paintings are full of energy, positive and subtle humor.
• • Conceptual painting can be explained with the phrase "I am the artist, I see it this way". Mystical images in paintings, ridicule of people and phenomena in society, extremes in color solutions - all these techniques help things or events gain new meaning through conceptualism.
Buying paintings from auctions is safe but expensive, buying secondhand - profitable, but risky. In the online gallery you can buy original works of art at reasonable prices.